Meetup: Unleashing Deploy Velocity with Feature Flags

Feature Flags Like many engineering teams, SPS Commerce has been on a journey to Agile and DevOps over the past decade. Consistently, one of the strongest enablers to a more frictionless DevOps culture and experience has been the decoupling of...

Read More

6 Software Architecture Trends from 2019

I once again had the opportunity to present at the Brampton DevOps / Cloud Computing Meeting. This session was focused on a series of rapid-fire lightning talks. There were a few really great talks on "Automating Legacy" and "Next.js with...

Read More

Meetup: Getting Started with Azure Pipelines

I had the pleasure this evening of presenting at the "Brampton DevOps/Cloud Computing Meetup". It was a nice atmosphere where we got to sit down and talk a lot about different aspects of using Azure DevOps out of the box...

Read More

Meetup: ASP.NET Core on Serverless Infrastructure

ASP.NET Core (and .NET Core in general) is very exciting with its recent evolution and is only getting better. Its cross platform nature now gives us the ability to deploy on platforms with .NET that were never an option before....

Read More

New Pluralsight Course: ASP.NET Bundling & Minification

In the 3rd quarter of 2013 I began a slightly different path in my development career and began working on a hardcore developer training course on ASP.NET Bundling and Minification, under the banner of the Pluralsight training website. I'm happy...

Read More

Meetup: .NET Harmony with EF Code First, ASP.NET Web API, & OData

This week I will be presenting at a local .NET User Group meeting in Barrie, ON (www.northoftoronto.net) some of the efficiency's to be gained out of the latest from Entity Framework Code First, ASP.NET Web API, and OData (and don't...

Read More